Sunday, November 16, 2008

Outside Reading Post # 10

I read an article in the paper today about the new twilight movie. They were comparing Twilight to the famous Harry Potter. A question they asked Stephanie Meyer about her book was "What is the appeal of her dark vampire tales?". She said that vampires are a type of monster type creature that doesn't look disgusting. That can disguise themselves as normal people. They aren't creepy. They said that the movie set was packed with twilight fans, even in the summer when they were shooting in California, in the middle of a desert! Patterson, the director thought it was strange how they even found the set! New Moon, the books sequel, is already in the making of a second movie. The Twilight movie comes out this Friday.

3 comments:

Katherine B. said...

I am so excited to see the movie. And I agree with Stephenie, vampires are not ugly (except for Victoria, but that's only her personality).

Britta said...

I personally think that Harry Potter will always remain in people's hearts/be a classic. Also, I think that Twilight series will fade away over the years. Please don't take this as offensive if you really enjoy twilight I was just saying what I thought about it.

Ms. Roehl said...

I think Twilight is very much like Harry Potter. I can't wait to see the movie.