Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bad Girls


Bad Girls by Alex McAulay, would probably be one of my favorite books. When troubled sixteen-year-old Anna Wheeler gets sent away to Camp Archstone, something goes terribly wrong. On a long hike through the forest they hear a gun shot and find themselves suddenly lost and and scattered, some in groups, and some alone, far from any civilization. Stranded without food, and scarcely any water, they must find their way to rescue before it's too late. They know know there's something out there, and the only way to survive, is to keep fighting.

3 comments:

Ms. Roehl said...

I haven't read this. When did you read it?

Katherine B. said...

Sounds like a good book. Would you highly recommend it??

Adrienne H. said...

I read it last year, and I really liked it so I would definitely recommend it.